Equipped for Video Success
Find out what equipment you need to set up your film studio to produce your online course or marketing videos successfully!
There is no reason to spend tens of thousands on a professional film crew and videographers when you can do it yourself!
You can now be in control of your success and get all the equipment you need to make as many videos (for your online courses and marketing) as you want. And it will cost you a fraction of the cost.
In this course you'll learn about all the equipment you need to set up your own film studio, so you can start producing your own videos. There are 10 basic pieces you will need for filming.
Plus...also learn the computers we use for editing (that you can get on monthly payments, if you need to hold on to your cash, so you can put the money into other costs to get your videos up and out there).
And, I'll also show you the affordable camera and equipment I use for getting product and model shoots for my marketing photos. So, you can save additional money by not hiring a photographer.
What I'll Cover in Equipped for Video Success!
Save time and money! Find out exactly what equipment you'll need to create your course and marketing videos with ease. I'll show you each piece and tell you why I use it, so you can decide if it is something you'll want to use as well for your productions.
1) Equipment for Your Filming
I'll show you:
- The budget friendly cameras we use and why they are perfect for multiple views
- The difference between tripods and why you would choose one over the other
- The options you have for a quality mic and what will get you by if on a budget
- The lighting setup that is simple, versatile, and affordable
- The reflector to light yourself better and make your videos more professional
- The teleprompter set up I plan to use for my videos and how to set it up on a tripod
2) Equipment for Your Editing
I'll show you:
- The high performance computers we use to edit all our videos
- The hard drives we find to work great for storing lots of video footage
- The software I use to edit that make the editing process flow
- The external monitor we use to make viewing easier and how to set it up
- The simple solution for blocking out noise when editing
3) Equipment for Your Photos
I'll show you:
- The affordable camera option for product, model, and teacher photos
- The best tool to use to get consistent photos for marketing
- The simple set up for taking product photos anywhere
- The affordable lighting setup for taking photos
- The best way to add more light to make your model or product shine
- The tool to use to get even light for product photos even if you don't have much space
"Before I watched your videos, I was intimidated by the equipment I've had sitting around for longer than I want to admit. I got everything out this weekend and it seemed so simple. Thanks for all you are doing!"
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I'm Katrina Marie, a designer, instructor and producer here at Katrina Marie Studios. I've had a passion for fashion since I was a little girl, so much that I started sewing when I was only five.
I wanted to learn how to sew so I could make my paper doll designs come to life. Later I went to college for fashion design and then started my own line, Katrina Marie Designs.
After traveling and selling my work as an independent designer for over 15 years I decided to start teaching my skills and the knowledge I had gained through my years of hands-on experience.
Now that I have opened multiple boutiques, sewing studios, and produced my own videos since 2010, I am also teaching ladies how to start their own fashion business, sewing studios, and produce their own videos to teach their skills.
I look forward to helping you on your creative journey and can't wait to see what you create!
"I think you
have a wonderful style of filming and your technique for filming (using
three cameras, props, sets, wardrobe, lighting) is totally unique too!
You do have a talent and the needed persistence
to carry it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
“I loved your sets, I loved your videos and if I didn't know better I would have thought that you would have spent 10s of thousands on equipment and camera crews to do what you are doing so well.”